Thursday, February 6, 2014

23 TODAY - ALL FROM BEHIND GLASS

Today was a very bitter cold day. How do I know that? Well, it wasn't because I went outside looking for birds. I just needed to look at the thermometer. All 23 of my bird sightings today were from either the comfort of my home or from behind the windshield of my Medi-Van.
Missed the Dark-eyed Junco again today but was blessed with a change in my schedule which landed me back in Ramsey, MN to see the Snowy Owl. And again God surprised me which the fact that I could actually see a lot of bird species - and not even take a hike! The God of our world is alive and well and in control. Amen. While driving my last client home today I saw 2 Ring-necked Pheasants in a field. But what was really interesting was while waiting for her in the Walmart Pharmacy parking lot in Elk River, I spotted a Trumpeter Swan fly by. How cool is that!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment