Wednesday, January 8, 2014

And.....Still Snowy

The cold weather seems to be subsiding and I think it's time I get back out there and start making some counts. I was tempted today but declined as the temps were still a bit cool and I wanted to finish a book I have been reading. I did get a chance to snoop around the Highway 10 & Armstrong Blvd area today and lo and behold there was still a Snowy Owl there. And I believe this is a different one. It has been rumored that there are 2 in the area and I believe this to be true as the one I was looking at today had black markings on the forehead. It was really really cute. So again if anyone wants to see it - now would be the time. I think I will head over there on Saturday after our men's bible study and check it out again. If anyone is interested, please contact me and we can go together.

Just got the official CBC report. Click on the link to view it.

http://www.exploresherburne.org/events/christmasbirdcount.html





Everyone seems to love the Northern Cardinal so I thought I would plop this photo in.
Remember God loves us and wants us to follow Him. Thank You Jesus for saving us.



No comments:

Post a Comment