Saturday, March 8, 2014

NEW MARCH HIGH

Blogging for Friday, March 7th. I was waiting patiently for a Bald Eagle figuring this time I would concentrate and get the pair by Lowe's. Didn't need to. As I left the Coon Rapids Dam yesterday, I spotted one flying at tree level - being chased by a crow. Like in the times of Paul's ministry - always seemed to be chased by the Jews that didn't like what he had to say. Hey - don't shoot the messenger. Oh, that we could all be as bold as Paul. I for one know that I am not. I do enjoy God's beautiful birds. I enjoy their color, shape, sound, and their correspondence to freedom. At least freedom to take flight. Highlights from yesterday - Black Duck, American Tree Sparrow, and Pileated Woodpecker. How awesome is our God!!! 24 species yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment