Tuesday, March 25, 2014

BACK TO WHAT I LOVE

On Monday I was back to what I love to do; birdwatch. And counting birds too. I was able to locate 2 FOY birds on Monday; the Red-winged Blackbird and the Ring-billed Gull. Today I had a list totaling 28 bird species. Highlights included 2 American Kestrel, 4 Great Blue Heron and a Northern Shrike. And what was thought to be mold in my Medi-Van may actually not have been. Unfortunately I am still getting toxic fumes in my van. Tomorrow may mark the beginning to a whole new way to bird watch. Please pray for God's will to be done in regards to my van situation and for protection of my health. And I thank you Lord that you are watching over me. Thank you for loving us!!! Amen

Here's the list of today's birds:

American Crow
American Goldfinch
American Kestrel
American Robin
Bald Eagle
Black-capped Chickadee
Blue Jay
Brown Creeper
Canada Goose
Common Goldeneye
Common Merganser
Dark-eyed Junco
Downy Woodpecker
European Starling
Great Blue Heron
Hairy Woodpecker
Hooded Merganser
House Finch
House Sparrow
Mallard
Northern Cardinal
Northern Shrike
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Red-tailed Hawk
Ring-billed Gull
Rock Pigeon
White-breasted Nuthatch
Wild Turkey


No comments:

Post a Comment