Tuesday, March 4, 2014

MARCH BIRDING BEGINS

Wie Gehts - Learning German is very difficult especially when I really want to get out and bird watch. So I have been dividing my time a bit but still able to see good numbers of birds. Logged a total of 21 bird species on Monday, March 3rd. Then today's total reached 23. Elm Creek Park seems to be the place to be. The birds are really active there. And I think it is one of the few places to find the American Tree Sparrow and the Purple Finch. Where ever I go, I try to make the most of the situation. With the addition of trying to learn German, I seem to never have a dull moment. So if the birding is not good, I can read and or learn, but I always seem to be on the move. Thankfully God is everywhere we go. I am thankful for the protection He has provided on the roads this winter. It's been tough driving and there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Lord keep us composed. And help me to appreciate what I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment