Wednesday, April 9, 2014

THE MIGRANTS CONTINUE TO FLOOD IN

Hello - I got busy last night and did not post my bird list from April 8th. Yesterday I identified 41 bird species. Today's total was 49. Hard to believe that 49 doesn't cut it for a Big Day in April. To date - I have seen 92 different bird species this year. And it's been busy around here with plans for a surprise birthday party for my mother-in-law who will turn 80 this year. Also we have a wonderful Texas trip planned at the end of the month. I am glad that I was able to get out and log some big bird numbers. The month of May should be the biggest month of all. My all time high for a Big Day is 65 set in the month of May. But............that was not while I was working so we'll have to see what I can come up with. Biggest Big Day 55 in April will be hard to beat. Also - Easter is fast approaching. We are getting a new pastor at our church and so transitions are in the works there too.
He is risen - He is risen. Thank you Lord for accepting the sacrifice. Amen

Ruby-crowned Kinglet - 1 of the 49 species I saw today

No comments:

Post a Comment