Thursday, May 15, 2014

SKY THE BIRDMAN IS DOWN BUT NOT OUT

It has been a long time since my last post and as things have a tendency to change, the postings here will no longer be as frequent. My work situation is now in the balance and I may be searching for new work. A recurring sickness due to my work van is the cause for this concern and possible change. This could cause a change in the frequency of bird sightings, but not my love for birding. As I sit home today (taking a sick day) I have seen a Northern Cardinal, Gray Catbird, Brown Thrasher, and a White-crowned Sparrow all in our back yard at the same time. If you know what our back yard looks like, then you know that it is intimate and small and having the wide variety of species is a joy!!! Although there may be changes brewing, I know that the Lord never changes and his love is unfailing.  And also the knowledge that my Lord and Savior is alive and well. He is active and living in me and I have nothing to fear. Thank you Lord!!!


GRAY CATBIRD

WHITE-CROWNED SPARROW

No comments:

Post a Comment