Monday, May 5, 2014

MAY IS GOOD FOR BIRDS AND ALSO ALLERGIES

A good day of birding, but a better health diagnosis has now come my way. It now appears that I have an allergy to the current tree pollen and have started on allergy pills. So far so good. My God is alive and present and I love how He protects me. He made this beautiful day and allowed me to go to work today and I tallied 50 bird species. I counted 7 sparrow species (counting the Dark-eyed Junco which is thrown in with the sparrows). And identified 5 warbler species today as they are continuing to move in. I got beautiful views of a Common Yellowthroat (warbler). 

Common Yellowthroat (warbler)

And there are plenty of Brown Thrashers out and about. I have an early start tomorrow and may get to go explore a different park. We'll see what I can come up!!! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment