Monday, April 8, 2019

JUNE 22ND, 2018

Now I know that I am getting older. I go to post a new entry to my blog and I find that they have changed things up and I can't quite (not yet anyway) figure out how to convert my old blog to this new one. But I did manage to get this far so here we go. And I will try to import my old blog into this one when I figure it out.

3 new MN birds since my last entry. None of the 3 are Life Birds but all are new to the Minnesota list. After a fun trip to Detroit Lakes, Minnesota I found that the Fridley Northern Mockingbird was still hanging around. With the help of Doug Kieser and Paul Budde I got Minnesota bird #305. Then shortly after that, I made a trip to Woodbury, MN for an easy Ruddy Turnstone (bird #306) and then another easy bird at Afton State Park; the beautiful Yellow-breasted Chat. My Minnesota list now stands at 307. I am in a new attempt and that is to see all the "regular" Minnesota species of which there are 315. I need only 19 more but this may take some time. Stay tuned for another interesting quest. The Quest for 315.





No comments:

Post a Comment